Monday, March 22, 2010

Customer attraction

I started my career as a Management Trainee in Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi where I was privileged to be deputed on the V.I.P floor, thus getting first experience in catering needs of high profile guests. Dealing with V.I.P’s was a challenging job because they had to be dealt with utmost care.Because first impression is the last impression.

After my stint at Taj, I joined Barclay's Bank where I worked in their Business loan asset division. It was a corporate sales.Here I was assigned to lead a team of 6 salesmen whom I had to guide in achieving our targets. Here I made good use of my skills in handling customers that I had gathered from my experience in hospitality industry while working for Taj. Where sales pitch plays a major role.Being persistent in my efforts in convincing the client to buy our product/service helped me immensely in converting a lead into final sale.Where pre sales preparation was very important.I also succeeded in cross selling other products like credit cards, loan against property clubbing them with business loans that I primarily dealt with. All of this helped in advancing my career in Barclay's. See you in class!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment